We’ve been finding some stunning beanie hat patterns lately, so we decided to share with you some of our
Top 5 Free Beanie Hat Patterns, rated by level of knitting or crochet ability!
Here we go:
- Style’n Crochet Beanie by Mama in a Stitch: This one’s great if you don’t want to figure out decreases and just want to crochet one single simple piece.
- Carnival Crochet Hat by Pierrot Yarns (Gosyo Co): A super chunky yarn type of hat with pompoms(pompom tutorial coming on our channel really soon!
- Joanne’s Web Knitted Beanie Hat: One of our own patterns which is super easy to follow and we have an accompanying video link in the instructions: HERE
- Conversationalist Knitted Hat with Changing Colors by Plucky Knitter Design : A great way to start experimenting with color changes. It’s so much fun to choose your color combinations and to make matching (or mis-matching) pompoms!
- Basket Weave Beanie Hatby Carole Barenys on Ravelry : This is a slightly modified version of our Basket Weave Video Tutorial. Looks stunning on a beanie hat! Great for little ones but for any age, really!
Would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we’ve updated the website quite a bit: all the current instructions we have on our store are ON SALE for only .99 each! Take advantage 🙂
There’s also a new Forum area you can take advantage of to ask and answer questions with fellow knitters and crochet lovers!