Mother’s Day is around the corner and there’s nothing better to give to the greatest woman in our lives than a gift made from the heart.
We’ve assembled a great YouTube playlist with some gift ideas to make for mother’s day. Here are some of them:
- The Knitted Wash Cloth: an easy to make beginners project that can be used as a dish wash cloth or as a personal wash cloth, but if you feel adventurous you can change the amount of stitches and turn it into a baby blanket.
- The Tule Yarn Handbag: a very stylish and simple handbag with tule (fabric yarn) edge to decorate. You can find this ribbon yarn on hobium or find many kinds here.
- Knit and Crocheted Coasters: choose which are easier for you or make both sets!
- The Knitted Coffee Mug Sleeve (Cozy): which you can personalize even further by embroidering flowers (video here) or following the same ideas of sowing shapes and initials on it (like in here).
- The Classic Knitted Fingerless Gloves: another super easy project for beginners. We also have a complete blog post about it here with downloadable instructions.
- Crochet Jewelry Circles: you can make any kind of jewelry or crochet embellishment by using these crochet circles.
- The Knitted Rose: make a few of these and turn them into a stunning flower bouquet!
- Ruffle or Ribbon Scarf: made with ribbon yarn. Our favorite: Red Heart’s.
- Joanne’s Ribbing Stitch: the easiest stitch you can make for any knitted project that calls for something stretchy or with some weight. Ana must have made at least 12 cowls with this during a single winter. A perfect beginner’s pattern.
- Crochet Vintage Cap: a super trendy and unique cap you can decorate with feathers.
So as you can see, you have many options to choose from to match your dear momma’s style.
So get to it, busy hands and let us know how it goes! (pssst….find us in our social networks located on the top right of this screen).
Also, check out our KIT with GIFT IDEAS FOR KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS.
Looking for something else?